- Program objectives:
ISE Master Program aims to educate students to understand theories, practices, and techniques for exploring and providing solutions in Industrial Engineering. These include:
- Designing industrial systems: Creating a new design for production and service systems
- Operating and managing industrial systems: Efficiently operating production and services systems by combining all system’s resources (human resources, facilities, finance, etc.).
- Improving industrial systems: Detecting problems and developing solutions for optimization of new products and services systems. Providing necessary changes to improve existing systems.
- Redesigning industrial systems: Analyzing and carrying out research on existing systems of production and services to identify needs for redesigning them to increase their production and efficiency.
- Supporting decision making: Analyzing, evaluating, and modeling production and service systems to provide alternative solutions to support managers in single and multiple criteria decision making
- Student outcome
– Take a responsible position as a role of technical or managing staff in the manufacturing sector, inventories, logistics and supply chains, and quality management.
– Set plans, design, and arrange company layouts.
- Further information:
You can click here for further information about the master’s program:
Master of Industrial Systems and Engineering: Download Handbook
Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Download the handbook
Bachelor’s-Master’s combined degrees (BS-MS program): Download the handbook